Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kyle's 2nd Birthday

So this is really late but here are some pictures of Kyle on his 2nd birthday. He had to open up his presents in the church parking lot because I had enrichment and that was the only time we had to do it. I can't believe he is 2 already. I am so lucky to be a mom to such an adorable little boy with such a big personality!  I just wish when he gets older he will be this happy over lame little presents!  I still can't believe my baby is 2!


Kyle was so excited to see fire!!!

Getting ready to blow out the candles!!!

I guess Kyle was leading the Happy Birthday song

He is so funny!

He thought he was such a big boy opening his presents all by himself

Bring on the presents!

Look dad!

Kyle was so excited about his ball

I wonder what this could be?

Wow another ball!

No comments: