Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lucas' first day of School!

 Well here are the pictures of Lucas on his first day of Pre-K.  I am still in shock that he is old enough to go to school already.  Luckily here in Texas Pre-K is part of the school system and because we are military we qualify.  He goes to an amazing school which is rated very high.  This is his teachers first year teaching alone but she is a natural and is awesome with the kids!  Before I know it I am going to have pictures to post of Kyle going to school!

 Lucas was not too excited when we told him that he was going to school today.


This was his response when dad asked him to smile!


After we told him it was time to go to the bus stop then we got this face!
He loves to ride the "big kid" school bus as he calls it!


Mama and her mini me!


I can't believe my little boy is officially going to school now!
I feel soooooo old!


Daddy and the Big Lu!


Here is the debut of Toby with braces!  Tee-Hee Toby!


Lucas' School Bus!


I am a total stalker mom and had to follow the bus to the school!


Lucas going through the lunch line all by himself!


Of course Lucas is making sure he gets what he wants!
Ohhhhhh I want that right there!!


He didn't know I was there taking pictures so he was quite surprised!  But after this picture I got an amazingly happy smile from ear to ear!
He carried his tray to his table all by himself!  I just can't believe he is such a big boy!



Lucas eating his lunch with his class.  He didn't want to sit with me because "he is a big boy and big boys sit with their class".  Of course that isn't a surprise because he is soooo independent.


This is the result of me asking him to smile for Grandma & Mamaw.  I tried this a couple of times and kept getting this result.  All the teachers were laughing so hard over this.


Lucas carried his tray (without dropping it) to the garbage all by himself without complaining.
Why can't he do this at home?


Lucas and his class lining up after lunch to go back to the classroom.
They learned within a few minutes that putting your finger to your lips in the quiet sign and that is what they are suppose to do when in the halls.

Well Lucas of course had to be a goof ball about the whole things and again had all the teachers laughing!
He is definitely his father's son!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

What the? Since when do you have a blog? :) YAY!!