Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things are blooming in the San Antonio

So it is Spring now and so green and beautiful with tons of wild flowers here. It has been a really wet year so now the humidity is really crazy. But I love how beautiful it is here so I don't mind. We are doing really well and loving life right now. Toby is going to be leaving on several trips soon so we will be sad to see him go. Also we found out he is going to have to have another heart surgery. I just hope this one works so we don't have to go through more invasive surgery's. Also he is going to have to have ankle surgery as well. I swear he is falling apart and he isn't even 30 yet. I (Kelli) am doing pretty good. I have recently lost 20lbs and still loosing. I feel great and loving it. Before too long I will have all my baby weight gone. Pretty sad it has taken me almost 4 years since I first put it on with Lucas. I have been keep really busy with these 2 crazy boys and everything else that is always going on here. Lucas is growing up so fast. He played soccer this year and today starts baseball. He also has been taken swimming lessons and is such a fish. I can't believe he is almost 4 years old. I don't know where time goes. Kyle is finally starting to grow and is getting big. And along with growing his attitude sure has grown too. But he still is the sweet little boy too. He is really starting to talk and of course that is exciting. He is just so fun and we love it. We just love having these boys and they bring us so much joy. We just wish that they didn't fight ALL the time. I am afraid of how it will be when they are older because they are already wrestling and punching each other all the time. They are definately all boy through and through. They are really excited because this weekend we are taking them camping for the first time. It is all Lucas can talk about right now. Lucas and his buddy are so excited because they are going to be sleeping in a Lightning McQueen tent all by themselves. We will see how long they stay in there before they get scared and climb in bed with us.



Lucas' 2010 Soccer Picture (Isn't he freaking cute)



Lucas' 2010 Team Soccer Picture



Lucas, Mason, & McKenzie with their soccer medals and Oreo's


r>
Kyle had to show off that he is tuff too and has oreo's


r>
The gang again



Lucas at his swimming lesson (What a fish)



Lucas loves to jump in all by himself over and over. The only kid in his class that can climb up the ladder and jump in with no fear.



Kyle throwing a fit and sitting in the corner at Lucas' swimming lessons



Kyle has some amazing blue eyes


>
Kyle is so much fun



Lucas and Mason playing with bubbles while fishing



Kyle was ready to go fishing!



Toby and Daisy Duke (As you can tell she loves her daddy)

1 comment:

The Hatch Family said...

Love the soccer pictures! I can not beliece how old lucas is getting!